? ??????????????Put On A Happy Face? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 828 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Pixi Stix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (8 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1866 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's a Boy!

With the newest addition to our family on the way, I've finally decided to create our family blog. Henley "Gaines" Stallings is expected September 26, 2009. Nash and I are anxiously awaiting his arrival. Life has been quite the whirlwind lately. We moved into our new house in June and now our project list keeps growing. Nash started building a cradle for him in February because he knew that would be something special to our children as we passed it down over the years. This weekend he promised to complete the ongoing project of the cradle and I have to say, it is BEAUTIFUL! He did such a great job. I can already see what a wonderful father he is going to be to Gaines.

0 comments: