This past weekend Gaines and I traveled to Holly Springs to visit with my mother for mother's day weekend. We spent two nights at Papa's house. On Friday, Gaines and I met my mom in Oxford for lunch and a little antique shopping. Oh what fun we had. Friday night, Papa and all the gang went to eat catfish in Laws Hill. We had a great time getting together. On Saturday, three of the five of my moms children took her to eat at Swanky's Taco Shop in Germantown and afterwards we enjoyed a fresh baked cupcake from Muddy's Bake Shop in Memphis as we sat out on their patio and enjoyed the wonderful weather. Late Saturday afternoon, Gaines and I visited with Papa at his house where he has hung a swing for all the great-grandchildren to enjoy when they come to visit. It was Gaines' first time to swing in an outside tree swing and he LOVED it! I'm guessing this will be our very next purchase for our darling little boy that refuses to come inside!
Christmas Eve
7 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment