? ??????????????Put On A Happy Face? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 828 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Pixi Stix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (8 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1866 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Destin, FL

Last week we joined Nash's family in Destin, FL for some more fun in the sun. Yes, three times this summer. I'm definitely not complaining on lack of vacation or relaxation time this summer. I can say we've been very lucky. We really enjoyed ourselves with Gaines this trip because he was a little more interested in actually playing at the beach. Needless to say, he still is not too fond of the ocean. Mary Wright was so excited to have her cousin Gaines there to play with and entertain her. She is quite the babysitter. I love watching them together. The family photo

Momma and Gaines before going down to the beach
Daddy and Gaines at the beach

Big boy standing. And by the way, while at the beach we have successfully taken 8 steps on our own without assistance and we are still counting steps taken. I think he is on his way to walking/running within days. A whole new world for Mommy and Daddy!

Gaines having a big time at the beach
Cousin Mary Wright and Gaines enjoying each others company

Sweet cousin Miller





0 comments: