? ??????????????Put On A Happy Face? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 828 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Pixi Stix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (8 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1866 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Summer Fun in Leland

Nash and Gaines swimming in the pool at Ish and Deda's house in Leland. Yes, I know, we have put pink floaties on our little boy. They were our only option that day and they are a must when even around a body of water. Our child is NOT scared. He wants to jump off the edge of the pool, go under water, swim by himself or even sit on the steps in the water by himself. As his mother, I have mixed feelings about him NOT being scared. In some ways it's good and some ways it's bad. I think it's a boy thing. I have to say, he has done great this summer. He kicks his legs well while floating. Hopefully next summer, he will be swimming.

I love this picture. This is Gaines' cousin Miller to your left and Gaines to your right. These boys love playing in the cooler. We could be in trouble from years to come! They would just stand over it eating the ice. Sometimes I think they would rather do that than actually get in the pool. It's amazing what entertains them.

0 comments: