? ??????????????Put On A Happy Face? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 828 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Pixi Stix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (8 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1866 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's time for change....

When it comes to decorating, I change my mind quite often and it's sort of a bad trait to have. It cost me money and time that I should not be wasting. Quite frankly, I enjoy changing things up. It keeps me busy and I never get bored with one thing for very long. I absolutely love these pillows that I had custom made for my den BUT I have now found some material that I have fallen in love with for window treatments and it won't work with these oh so lovely, expensive pillows that were made less than a year ago. So what should a girl do? Attempt to get some money back out of the pillows and move forward with my next thought for that space. Any takers???







0 comments: