? ??????????????Put On A Happy Face? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 828 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Pixi Stix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (8 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1866 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lately...

It's been way too long since I've posted but we have been really busy around our house. My last post was on decorating our den/eat-in kitchen. I have had so much fun doing this project. I thought about it in great depths to make sure I got it right for me, that I would like it, maybe even love it (the goal intended), enjoy it, and not want to change it again. I can't wait to see everything all pulled together and properly placed. I got the call yesterday that everything had been sewn and was ready to pick up. I will post pictures as soon as I get everything in the house and just where it needs to be. Let me know what you think. Have a great Sunday.

0 comments: