? ??????????????Put On A Happy Face? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 828 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Pixi Stix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (8 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1866 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 3, 2010

A must at Christmas is......

sending out Christmas cards. It will always be a must in our family to send out Christmas cards every year because that is one of my favorite things about this time of year. I love sending them and I absolutely love receiving them. The hard part, as anyone will probably say, is getting a good photo. Cooperation is a must but very difficult with small children. Gaines did good this year as I snapped TONS of pictures of him along Deer Creek in Leland. So I always have wondered what do people do with their Christmas pictures or even more so, what does anyone do with a Christmas frame. I have decided this year to start a new Christmas tradition of buying a new Christmas frame each year and putting the card picture from that year in it and displaying them. So when Gaines is 18 years old, we will have 18 pictures of him out at Christmas and being able to see the changes in him will be so much fun. Below is just a sneak peek of some of our little "angel pie" that I thought were good but that we are not using. I wouldn't dare share the infamous card picture with you before it was sent out.

The picture below is of Gaines and his cousin Aidan at their Ya-ya's house trying to take a good Christmas card pic for her to send out. This was the only one I could capture that was decent. Gaines was not having it.

Have a great weekend!


0 comments: